Measuring Your Glass
Follow these steps to document your window measurements:
- Measure only the glass area of the window, not the entire window frame or window opening. Glass area only.
- Measure the glass width from left to right in inches to the nearest half inch.
- Measure the glass height from bottom to top in inches to the nearest half inch.
- Write down the measurements.
- Repeat for each additional window.
NOTE: If you have odd-shaped windows such as half-moon or triangular glass, measure the width and height at the widest portions of the glass.
Send your information through our Contact page and add any additional information you feel would be relevant to your window film project.
Please allow up to 1 business day for a response. We generally respond by the end of the business day or the following business day depending on when you contact us.