By reducing the amount of heat gained through sunlight transmission, 3M window films/tint let in the natural light you love while rejecting heat and harmful UV rays. They help lower energy bills, protect your furnishings, reduce glare, and eliminate hot spots-all without affecting your view. There is a wide selection of window films with different shading. Below are a few of them.
Neutral Window Film
The best 3M window films in the Neutral Window Film category is the 3M Neutral Series. This is a strong choice if you want to keep your home cooler and still maintain a good visual quality. It has various benefits too, including:
- Helps to reduce glare and improves eye discomfort.
- It blocks harmful UV rays that bring about fading, helping to extend the life of your furnishings.
- The film has soft hues that give it an attractive look, making it ideal for both commercial and residential settings.
- Last but not least, it includes a comprehensive warranty, limited-lifetime for residential and about 10-15 years for commercial.
Dual Reflective Film
The best 3M window tint in the dual-reflective film category is 3M Night Vision. The Night Vision Series is considered much better as it includes three shading levels that provide varying levels of privacy. It is also a popular residential window film because of a few benefits like:
Spectrally Selective Window Film
The best 3M residential window film in the spectrally selective film category is 3M Prestige. The Prestige Series is considered the best residential window tint for heat reduction. Besides being a bit more expensive than other traditional window films, it is worth investing in. Its many benefits include:
- It has low reflectivity that helps keep your windows as clear as they were before installation.
- It dramatically reduces your electricity bill.
- It blocks UV rays and glare, making your home more efficient.
- Its non-metal technology means you don't have to worry about satellite signals or disrupted cell service indoors.
Adding a window film for your home is a relatively inexpensive improvement over other home improvement projects to increase energy efficiency. Aside from the practical benefits that come from lower energy bills, professionally installed window film can easily pay for itself in enhanced style and comfort. When your window film is professionally installed by a 3M Authorized Dealer such as Meridian Window Tint, you get a warranty on both your window and the film provided the window unit is still under a manufacturer warranty. Contact us today for a free quote and get more information on 3M Window Films. If you live around Boise, Eagle, Nampa, Meridian, and surrounding Idaho areas.